According to ayurvedic traditions, which have their roots in Indian medicine and Vedic astrology, the birthstone for May is the agate.
Nurturing and nourishing, this grey agate offers a deep sense of safety and security, allowing self acceptance, dissolving inner anger, and releasing trauma. Its grounding energy allows one to tap into and be rooted in an inner strength.
This stretch bracelet features 6 mm faceted grey agate, accented with fair trade brass details, and finished with a tassel in a coordinating grey hue.
Each piece is handcrafted with love by me to remind you of the magic within you + all around you.
* Perfect as a stand-alone piece or stacked with other bracelets.
* Packaged with care in simple, eco-friendly, rustic style packaging.
* Strung on stretch cord for easy on and off.
* All of the materials I work with are carefully selected and beautifully unique. Please allow for the subtle variations that make each piece so special.
* Handmade with love by me in my home studio in Sacramento, California.
s i z i n g
extra small : 6.5 inches
small : 7 inches
medium : 7.5 inches
large : 8 inches
extra large : 8.5 inches
To make sure your bracelet fits just right, measure your wrist using a soft tape measure or a string. Measure your wrist at the wrist bone, and add ½ - ¾ inch for a comfortable fit. You can always choose a slightly smaller or larger size depending on your personal fit preference.