Smoky quartz brings a sense of grounding, taking all those big, beautiful visions and softly landing them in the here and now. It's those sudden flashes of insight when you can see how that big idea might manifest. As winter asks us to turn inward and reassess, we are gifted with the opportunity to rest and ground and allow sweet quiet time to receive those flashes of insight.
Made with ethically sourced, fair trade smoky quartz, this stretch bracelet is accented with fair trade brass details.
smoky quartz: grounding + insight + clears negativity
The Magic of Winter collection is inspired by icy, muted hues, nourishing energies, and quiet introspection. This winter has me especially enchanted. I find myself diving deep into this restful energy. Crisp mornings and warm beverages. Visioning, prior to the plotting and the planning, that slow percolation. Nesting and resting. Reading just for fun. Staring out the window. This collection was born in these small, sweet, nourishing moments.
Each bracelet is handcrafted with love to remind you of the magic within you + all around you.
* Perfect as a stand-alone piece or stacked with other bracelets.
* Packaged with care in simple, eco-friendly, rustic style packaging.
* Strung on stretch cord for easy on and off.
* All of the materials I work with are carefully selected and beautifully unique. Please allow for the subtle variations that make each piece so special.
* Handmade with love by me in my home studio in Sacramento, California.
s i z i n g
extra small : 6.5 inches
small : 7 inches
medium : 7.5 inches
large : 8 inches
extra large : 8.5 inches
To make sure your bracelet fits just right, measure your wrist using a soft tape measure or a string. Measure your wrist at the wrist bone, and add ½ - ¾ inch for a comfortable fit. You can always choose a slightly smaller or larger size depending on your personal fit preference.