4 mm fair trade lapis lazuli beads accented with fair trade brass details.
l a p i s l a z u l i
the rich hue of the heavens,
long known to be connected to spiritual realms.
loved by ancient Egyptians,
celebrated in paintings and scrolls,
adornment of pharaohs and queens,
a jewel sometimes ground down
to make eyeshadow and magic elixirs.
in Persian folklore,
the stone was said to be the starry sky
shrunken down into a precious gem,
in it, contained the wisdom of the cosmos.
in Islam, a protector against the evil eye.
in Buddhism, a way to inner peace.
linked to the third eye chakra,
the eye of consciousness,
the one that sees all -
a stone of communication,
of speaking truth,
of being heard.
a stone of truth,
encouraging an honesty of spirit,
a visionary stone,
an evolutionary aid,
a well of wisdom,
a teacher of sincerity,
Part of the B L U E collection,
a prayer for truth, honor, and wisdom,
and a prayer for a very blue November.
* Perfect as a stand-alone piece or stacked with other bracelets.
* Packaged with care in simple, eco-friendly, rustic style packaging.
* Strung on stretch cord for easy on and off.
* All of the materials I work with are carefully selected and beautifully unique. Please allow for the subtle variations that make each piece so special.
* Handmade with love by me in my home studio in Sacramento, California.
s i z i n g
extra small : 6.5 inches
small : 7 inches
medium : 7.5 inches
large : 8 inches
extra large : 8.5 inches
To make sure your bracelet fits just right, measure your wrist using a soft tape measure or a string. Measure your wrist at the wrist bone, and add ½ - ¾ inch for a comfortable fit. You can always choose a slightly smaller or larger size depending on your personal fit preference.