welcome to ritual.
a curated box for experienced woo-ers and the woo-curious.
inside you'll find my favorite tools, sourced intentionally and in most cases locally, to create rituals that elevate the mundane to the mystical.
your ritual kit includes ...
1. a moonstone + sandalwood bracelet made by me at elevate adornment.
this particular faceted moonstone has me swooning with its warm, creamy undertones and its soft translucence. moonstone is a stone of dreams + intuition. its soft energy encourages hope and fosters patience. it heightens our psychic gifts, attracts abundance, and allows us to open to magic.
sandalwood is known for its heady, soothing aroma and its calm, meditative energy. said to promote spiritual awareness, it is a favorite of meditators, shamans, and seekers. this sandalwood is sustainably harvested, all natural, hand carved, genuine sandalwood sourced from a non-profit women’s collective in india.
2. a sustainably harvested palo santo bundle from cabine monde made of naturally fallen branches and accented with golden cypress.
palo santo is a natural wood aromatic incense used for centuries by the indigenous people of the andes as a spiritual remedy for purifying and cleansing, as well as to get rid of evil spirits and misfortune. a fine citrus aroma with underlying notes of frankincense, often used by shamans in sacred ceremonies.
3. a hand-pressed under the stars match set. the cutest way ever to set things on fire.
4. a non-toxic soy candle from align botanics in namaste scent.
namaste is a blend of rich nag champa incense fragrance that includes notes of sandalwood and musk.
5. a set of three intuitively chosen crystals.
a nice chunk of blue chalcedony ... subtle and mystic, cool and serene, ethereal yet solid, its soft blue translucence invokes a stillness of silent reverence. Its calming energy invites a spirit of trust.
a lovely smoky quartz point to clear away any negativity, offer gentle insight, and ground your big intentions here in this earthly realm.
a tiny little clear quartz point to offer clarity and alignment, and amplify the energy of your other crystals.
6. a fair trade, tree-free eco-journal, its lovely unlined pages made in india from recycled textiles. due to limited quantities, this ritual box is also offered with all the goodies, except the journal.
7. a set of simple ritual cards for gentle guidance, written by me, to share with you some of my most meaningful practices. tied with a hand-dyed silk ribbon.
open to magic.
*** please include your bracelet size in the notes at checkout ***
s i z i n g
extra small : 6.5 inches
small : 7 inches
medium : 7.5 inches
large : 8 inches
extra large : 8.5 inches
To make sure your bracelet fits just right, measure your wrist using a soft tape measure or a string. Measure your wrist at the wrist bone, and add ½ - ¾ inch for a comfortable fit. You can always choose a slightly smaller or larger size depending on your personal fit preference.