This sweet and simple sandalwood mala wrap bracelet is made of 108 sustainably harvested, hand carved, fragrant Indian sandalwood beads accented with small brass details and a gold lotus charm.
This is by far my most worn piece of all time. I had no idea when I first made it that it would become my everyday piece, my constant companion. I love the earthy simplicity of this piece, the way the little brass details offset the wood so beautifully, the soothing scent and energy of the sandalwood.
I love that the sandalwood just gets deeper and richer over time as it absorbs your skin's natural oils. I recommend not swimming or showering in this piece, as the wood will last a good long time if kept dry. I've been wearing the same one for over 5 years and it's still going strong.
Different size options are available. All sizes contain the same 108 sandalwood beads, as 108 is the traditional number of beads for a mala and has all sorts of amazing spiritual significance. The large size will simply contain more brass details and the small will contain less to accommodate different wrist sizes.
s a n d a l w o o d
known for its heady, soothing aroma and its calm, meditative energy, sandalwood is said to promote spiritual awareness and is a favorite of meditators, shamans, and seekers. this sandalwood is sustainably harvested, all natural, hand carved, genuine sandalwood sourced from a non-profit women’s collective in India.
l o t u s
a symbol of resilience + spiritual growth.
* Perfect as a stand-alone piece or stacked with other bracelets.
* Packaged with care in simple, eco-friendly, rustic style packaging.
* Strung on stretch cord for easy on and off.
* All of the materials I work with are carefully selected and beautifully unique. Please allow for the subtle variations that make each piece so special.
* Handmade with love by me in my home studio in Sacramento, California.